Sunday 15 May 2011

Meet TeenTop!




TeenTop is pop group from South Korea with 6 members: C.A.P, Chunji, L.Joe, Neil, Ricky and ChangJo. They are under TOP entertainment, and debuted in July, 2010.

What makes TeenTop different from SHINee, Super Junior, B2ST or BEAST or any other group is the fact that their group are (currently) the youngest male kpop group their youngest member being born in 1995 and the oldest in 1992.
Add Image
Their fan-club is named "Andromeda" and why they are named that? I'll tell you... I don't know.

Their first single "Clap" was followed up with "Supa Luv"though I must confess that every single time, every time I hear "Supa Luv" I always think I hear "my Soup of Love" so that kinds of crack me up. XD

Between their songs "Clap", "Supa Luv" and "Angel" my favorite song would have to be "Supa Luv" Mostly because I think they look so funny in the video. XP (L.Joe has pink hair!!! Pink I tell you!!!!!) Not to mention in the video at 1:27 Niel's face was absolutely priceless.






No comments:

Post a Comment